You’ll learn how to read and write complex queries to a database using one of the most in demand skills – PostgreSQL. These skills are also applicable to any other major SQL database, such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Amazon Redshift, Oracle, and much more.
Learning SQL is one of the fastest ways to improve your career prospects as it is one of the most in demand tech skills! In this course you’ll learn quickly and receive challenges and tests along the way to improve your understanding!
In this course you will learn everything you need to become a SQL Pro! Including:
• Get started with PostgreSQL and PgAdmin , two of the world’s most popular SQL tools
• Learn he basics of SQL syntax
• Analyzing data using aggregate functions with GROUP BY commands
• Running advanced queries with string operations and comparison operations
• Learn to use logical operators to add logic flow to your SQL queries
• Learn common SQL JOIN commands
• Learn to create tables and databases with constraints on data entries
• Learn to use Python to further advanced your SQL skills
• and much, much more!
This is course that put’s you in control, having you set up and restore databases right at the start of the course, instead of watching someone else code. Every section comes with fresh challenge questions and tasks, modeled after real world tasks and situations.